Saturday, May 29, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Macy's Puppy Tales won an award from Dexter at The Tales of Dexter and Nora! Help keep the blogger love going! Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Thank you for giving us our first award, Dexter! We are new to the blogging world and are having a great time meeting new furfriends and their owners! We love hearing what our new friends are up to and looking at their pictures!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- I am only 13 weeks old but joined my forever family at only 6 weeks. Mom was concerned about me joining the family at such a young age, but everything has been great in the end—I started to learn early on what the rules were (like not jumping on people and other commands), which helped me happily get settled in my new home.
- Despite my soft and fluffy golden coat, I often get mistaken for a yellow lab. What's up with that? Just wait for my feathery tail to grow in—there should be no mistaking I'm a golden after that!
- I love to have my tummy tickled!
- I am hoping to be a therapy dog after my first birthday next year. I am looking forward to visiting folks in nursing homes and other places to cheer them up. Mom has me enrolled at puppy school now so that I can learn to be a good girl and accomplish this goal! My teacher thinks I'm going to be a great therapy dog!
- I love to lay around in my yard and munch on sticks and bones while my mom pulls weeds out of the flower bed and my four year old little girl plays with her sidewalk chalk or in her sandbox. Sometimes my little girl and I like to run laps around the outside of our house! She giggles when I run with her. This just encourages me all the more!
- Sometimes I think I might be a cat in disguise. My forever family has a cat named Smokey. I have taken good notes on how he jumps and have tried many times to mimic his technique. I just can't quite seem to jump like him though. Smokey is allowed on the furniture (I am not, however upon my insistence, mom has decided to let me have the ottoman). He likes to lay on the top of the cozy stuffed chair. Mom freaks when I jump up there and stand like a billy goat. I don't understand why I can't be up there too?
- I lost my first tooth the other day! Mom might have liked to have kept it, but it was one of my teeny tiny front ones, and there's no telling where that thing is!
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic:
- Tails of a Carnivorous Convict: Life as a Prison Puppy
- Daily Dose of Jack
- How Sam Sees It
- Yoda at Barking Out Loud
- Luke at Golden Boy
- Outta the Bleu
- Sophie Lou
- Patches at Confessions of the Plume
- Farley's Golden Life: The Diary of a Distinguished Dog
- Claire's Dog Diaries
- Sierra-dog blog
- Dawg Business
- (we are still meeting new bloggers and hope to have new favorites soon!)