Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Achievement!

It's true! Tonight Macy received her Intermediate Education Certificate of Achievement! This puts us one step closer to earning her Canine Good Citizenship award, which we'll need as we continue toward my goal of doing pet therapy next year.

I desperately tried to get a good picture of her with her certificate, but she was very distracted by her "accomplishment prize" (a new bone).

Macy! Say cheese! Macy? Yoohoo!!

Ugh... I thought for sure this was going to be my "money shot." It looked great in the view finder! Oh well, please celebrate this accomplishment with us nonetheless!

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I have one of those! After that class I had to stop because Paige didn't have time to take me. We did our own classes at home (which doesn't really count, but Im afraid to tell Paige that) hehe. Have a good one!

    Licks of Love,

    Simba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Do you do house calls? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty girl! Is she 6 months old? I recently adopted a golden mix and he is 6 months but I think he's going to be pretty little!

    Such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Tee-hee - I think the photos are perfect for celebrating her big achievment!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete