Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm Still Around!

I can't believe it's been a month since my last post! A lot has happened in the last few weeks!

I had an eye infection for awhile. My vet thinks I may have gotten it from dog school. So I had to take eye drops and some other medicine for a few days. I was NOT crazy about the eye drops. One night when mom tried to squeeze them in, she squirted about a dozen drops everywhere on my face except my eye ball. That was funny!

In other news, we're having some work done to our house, which probably has a lot to do with why I haven't blogged in a while. Anyways, we have a covered porch and the ceiling needed some major repair work done. While the contractor was here, mom and dad decided to have the porch screened in. The contractor even let mom help—she got to use power tools and everything! Mom had a blast. The screening starts this week!

Oh! And guess what? Mom has been letting me sleep outside of kennel at night! I have tried to sleep with her on the bed, but just can't seem to get comfortable. Laying on the floor close to her is much better. I love it!!

And finally, I got to go back across the mountain to see cousin Hendrix this weekend! I haven't seen him in MONTHS! We were SO excited to see each other! We had a blast playing our favorite games and wrestling, despite getting put into "Time Out" a few times for our shenanigans (tee hee hee!)... My aunt and uncle couldn't believe how big I'd gotten! I think I was about 45 pounds the last time they saw me and now I'm 60! My coat is much longer now too. Mom says I am truly a "magnificent creature".

I hope you are having a great fall! The changing leaves are so pretty! I love trying to sneak them in to munch on when we come in from potty breaks! Mom calls it "contraband". More to come later!

3 comments:

  1. It's so cool that you have a cousin that you can play with. Don't worry about the 'time out' - it will just give you a chance to catch your breath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Macy! Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging, doesn't it? :)

    Hopefully your eye is better!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're back! Was wondering what you had been up to! Sorry about the eye infection, but glad you got to have a fun playdate! And I know you're growing up, but I still think of you as a tiny puppy :0

    ReplyDelete