Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wet Wednesday

My little girl and I got to play outside in our yard today. There was something in my yard that I had never seen before. It was spraying water and made my girl squeal with delight! I decided I'd better get a closer look...


Hey! This is getting me wet!
(Mom cleverly disguised my girl in PhotoShop for this shot!)

...Ahh! This is nice!

I tried to bite it but just couldn't seem to grab hold of anything!

This is so much fun!

After a bit, I noticed that my girl had abandoned me in the sprinkler for an outdoor bathtub. I decided to get a closer look. I wasn't too sure what to think of it at first, but my girl coaxed me into the water (she TRICKED me! She let me believe for a brief moment I could play with her mermaid doll!).

Mom tried to get a picture of both of us smiling, but I was too interested in watching the moving water (and looking for that mermaid doll!) to pay attention. (Here's another shot of my girl in her PhotoShop disguise! ...tee hee hee! Mom thinks she's pretty funny! I'd have to agree...)

I had fun digging at the water and splashing my girl. I even stuck my nose under water a few times to try to catch shadows and reflections!

Outdoor bathtubs and sprinklers are cool! I can't wait to do this again! Maybe next time I'll have my own mermaid doll!

4 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! How CUTE ... that's how exactly I learned to LOVE water.Next will be swimming. what do you think? BTW: Subscribed to your You Tube n hope you;; do the same thing. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have your very own water park!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures and video are just too precious! I cracked up over the Photoshop disguise--I take the easy way out and just crop out my kids' heads ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! So cute!! When i take Bella swimming in the Bent Creek area, she'll swim under the water to get the stick or rock or whatever she's after! It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete